Intro

      Hello, I am Nestor, I am 25 years old. I am pursing a Business Administration degree. I signed up for college for the first time for Spring term 2020. And as many of you remember, that is when the pandemic first hit and everything got converted to online. I was actually signed up for in person classes and when that came out I was pretty lost and had no idea what was going to happen as I am sure even the teacher's wondered the same thing. Everything turned out fine in the end and I became fond of this online version of school. Im a huge home body so not having to go to class in person was okay with me. I could probably use the in person face to face contact with people. This marketing class will be useful for me in achieving the networking portion of life I want to improve. Marketing has always been interesting to me, to learn the different ways of getting the word out there has been cool to me. If I am being honest, if this class weren't a requirement I wouldn't be taking it. School to me is not something I enjoy doing, it is something I feel I need to so if I don't have to take a class I'm not going to. 

    Prior to this journey in life, I was actually in the Marine Corps for 5 years. That was probably the most exciting part of my life so far. I got to meet many people I now consider family. Traveled a lot and got to do a lot of things I wouldn't have done otherwise. One thing about me is I love my dogs. I have two German Shepherds, Sam and Kai. Here in October, though, I will actually be having another little thing around too. My wife is expecting mine and her first child. We had previously agreed to wait until our late 20's to have our first but I guess life decided to choose for us. But anyways, I am looking forward to this class and learning about everyone. This blog idea is actually something I am going to enjoy so I hope everyone else has as much fun as I will with it!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wendy's Rick and Morty Collab

UFC's Greatest